Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Oompah Loompah Refrigerator

Rich people like the one below have no clue what's it's like to live in a small, cramped apartment with a bunch of kids.


With that said, some of us have to overcome considerable odds, like unemployment, your children going to jail, your children being disabled, your cat getting fleas, and ah! Alas! Having an Oompah Loompah refrigerator! Yes, I have an incredibly small refrigerator even the college dorms would laugh hysterically at. :( I am not sure why my apartment complex thought it was a good idea to put such a ridiculously small refrigerator in an apartment designed for families (having more than 1 bedroom). However, such is the case for me.

My boyfriend is a very generous person. He loves to buy groceries whenever he is out getting things for his own place. We are always happy to receive whatever he drags over. My kids usually gobble up everything before it even manages to get in the refrigerator! It's a good thing.....because one day I happened to have  gone to the store to get groceries......unexpectantly, my boyfriend did the same and brought over a bunch of food....

Oompah Loompah refrigerators don't hold more than 3 or 4 days worth of food. Now I had the challenge of trying to get a weeks worth of food in it to no avail! Yikes!

But, being the resourceful person that I am, I whipped out the duct tape.....NO, not for a child, but for the ole' frig.....
There! Now we can go back to singing that annoying song that gets stuck in your head FOREVER!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting makes you more attractive/cuter ;)


My fiance and me

My boys