Monday, June 4, 2012

Here In Texas Everything Is Bigger Even Our Storms (VIDEO)

Texans can brag about many things other states simply can't hold a candle to. One of those things are fierce, violent thunderstorms. My mom used to call these storms "turd floaters" because we also have a lot of cows in Texas. I call them "oh shit look at this! Now my boyfriend can stay longer!" This is because the storm below (happened about a week ago) hit us at night right before he was about to return home. Of course, with dime size hail, he couldn't get out in it, so he was a "prisoner" for a short while! :)

Just take a look!


Yes, we were under a tornado watch and the SUSTAINED wind speed was 60 miles an hour....for 30 minutes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting makes you more attractive/cuter ;)


My fiance and me

My boys