Sunday, June 3, 2012

Featuring Handmade Fuzzy Where The Unusual Can Be Crochet!


I plan to feature artists who catch my eye and have a bit something unique and unusual to offer consumers on the Internet.

Today, it's Handmade Fuzzy. Talk about all thing unexpected! This is definitely NOT your grandma's crochet! I would never have considered having a crochet stethoscope cozie.....but it makes sense because those darn things can be cold and uncomfortable to wear....I used to be in the medical field.

One would most certainly be the cool cat of the hospital sporting one of those!

This little number would be PERFECT for the upcoming holidays.....


For some reason, this media cozy cracked me up.....probably because my 18 yr old busted my new $400 Android by dropping it on the cement just because a stupid beetle got close to her and it scared her. (enter a scary face of anger here)

It kinda reminds me of a baby sock.....but maybe that's because I make baby items for a living :)

You can get all these item and more at her shop, Handmade Fuzzy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting makes you more attractive/cuter ;)


My fiance and me

My boys